Vulnerability Assessment and Pentesting
Penetration testing and ethical hacking is a method to identify information security weaknesses, preempt cyber threats and protect your critical digital assets. A penetration test, or pen test, is an attempt to evaluate the security of an IT infrastructure or application by safely trying to exploit vulnerabilities.
We perform security testing of IT/IOT/OT/SCADA both at infrastructural and applicational level, including Web, Mobile and Client Servers.
Vulnerability Assessment (VA) is an automated scan of your network infrastructure that allows the customer to view the security status of its systems to any known vulnerabilities. With this objective, automatic scans are used to carry out a series of checks on every system/application to understand their configuration in detail and detect any vulnerability.
These checks function at a high rate using this automated software resulting in covering a wide perimeter in a short period. Additionally, the usage of automated tools makes it impossible to extend checks beyond the vulnerabilities for which the specific tool is. To check the real possibilities, an attacker would have to exploit the vulnerabilities.
We offer two types of Network Penetration Tests:
* External Network VAPT
* Internal Network VAPT
Our VA & PT Services includes but is not limited to:
Enumeration and Scanning of Vulnerabilities
Use of vulnerabilities
Testing of mail server
Testing DNS zones
Testing Wireless Zones
Testing WEB-Application zones
KETHER infoSec's Network Penetration Test is a hand-crafted and thoroughly executed assault on your systems and applications. Our goal: to reveal any hidden threats and vulnerabilities so you can take action to address them.
Let our Pen Test Practitioner scan and enumerate your IT Infrastructure for Vulnerability and Solution
Penetration testing is the practice of testing a computer system, network or Web application to find vulnerabilities and security weaknesses that an attacker could exploit. As Penetration Test Practitioners, we can carry out pen test in your organization in these areas;
• External Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
• Internal Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
• Web Application Penetration Testing
• Wireless Network Assessment and Penetration Testing
• Virtual Infrastructure Security Assessment
• Server Configuration Reviews
• Firewall and Router Configuration Reviews
• VPN Configuration Reviews
• Voice over IP Assessments
• Social Engineering Assessments
• Physical Security Reviews
• Information Security Policy and Procedure Development or Review
• Information Security Risk Assessment
• Security Awareness Program Development or Review